Terms and Condition
Please read the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out below carefully before ordering any Goods or Services listed on essendrinks. (www.essendrinks.com.my) By accessing our Platform and/or ordering any Goods or Services from the Platform, you agree that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and that you have accepted and agreed to be bound by them.
We reserve the right to modify or update our Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Updated versions of the Terms and Conditions will appear on this Platform and are effective immediately. You are responsible for reviewing the Terms and Conditions regularly. Continued use of this Platform after any such changes constitutes your consent to such changes.
Any breach or violation by you of any of our Terms and Conditions will result in the immediate termination of provision of services to you without further reference to you.
- Registration of Account
1.1 – By registering an account on our Platform and placing an order, you represent and warrant that:
- a) – all the information provided to us are accurate, correct and complete; and
- b) – you are eighteen (18) years old and above; and
- c) – the credit or debit card details that you provide for the payment of any orders are your own credit or debit card(s), or you are duly authorised to use the credit or debit card and there is sufficient fund and/or credit limit for the payment.
- 1.2 – In the event the information given to us shall differ at any time after registration of your account, you shall immediately inform us of the changes and/or update the details in your account.
- 1.3 – You shall at all times be responsible to keep your details including password safe and secure. You shall not share any of your personal information to a third party.
- 1.4 – Only one (1) account may be registered for one (1) email address and one (1) phone number at a time. Additional accounts may be allowed at our discretion. Furthermore, the number of devices you may use to log into your account may also be subject to limitations.
- Suspension / Termination of Account
1.5 – We have the absolute discretion and right to refuse registration of any account and to terminate the registration of any account without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- 1.6 – We consider the following actions as wrongful use of an account on our Platform, including but not limited to:
- – Usage of account for any illegal activities under the laws of Malaysia
- – Usage of account for commercial or non-domestic purposes;
- – Usage of multiple accounts for purchases related to any promotions on the Platform; and/or
- – Creation of account on behalf of another person or entity without their authorization.
- 1.7 – In the event that: (i) we detect multiple accounts are being linked to one (1) phone number without our approval; (ii) wrongful use of accounts as detailed in Clause 1.6; (iii) payment methods that we deem suspicious; (iv) multiple instances of payment failure; or (v) any of the information given is incomplete, invalid, false or wrongful, (vi) any breach of the Terms and Conditions herein contained, then in any of the cases mentioned above, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies available to us under law, we shall reserve the right to:
- – Cancel any of your current or future order;
- – Immediately terminate your access to our Platform without further reference to you;
- – Suspend your account and/or payment accounts indefinitely; and
- – Immediately cease all further communication with you.
- 2.1 – We reserve the right to cancel your order and/or deny you access to our services should there be any occurrence of the incidents as detailed in Clause 1.7. You fully agree and understand that your remedy as a customer in the event of any cancellation of your order is the refund of the amount paid by you in respect of such cancelled transaction. We shall not be responsible for additional compensation and you shall have no right to insist on the completion of your Order and/or delivery of the Order.
- 2.2 – We reserve the right to set limits for the quantity of items that you may order at any time. If the quantities of your order exceed the limits set by us, we reserve the right to amend or cancel your order. We will endeavour to inform you in advance in the event we are unable to deliver your order due to these limits.
3. Mode of Payment
- 3.1 – Full payment must be made for all goods prior to the delivery. Payment shall be made by online payment via credit or debit card, or e-wallet acceptable by us. We do not guarantee that your desire e-wallet or credit or debit card is available as the payment method on the Platform.
4. Payment by credit / debit cards /E-wallet
- 4.1 – To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your debit/credit card/e-wallet details will be encrypted to reduce the possibilities of any third parties obtaining such information. However, we do not represent nor warrant that your debit/credit card/e-wallet detail will not be misappropriated. Your credit card/debit card/e-wallet issuer may also conduct the necessary security checks to obtain the authorisation from you.
- 4.2 – We do not provide any physical receipts for your order. Upon completion of your order, a digital order confirmation and payment receipt (after payment has been successfully made) will be sent to the email address registered by you for your account. If you require an official tax invoice, you may contact our customer service for further assistance.
5. Personal Data
- 6.1 – When we have requested information (such as your name, telephone number, address, email address and other information as required) from you for the registration of your account or payment of your order to ensure the delivery of goods and services, you agree that the information provided is accurate and complete.
- 6.3 – You agree to keep your password confidential and use only your User ID and password when logging in, ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session on the Site, immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your Account, User ID and/or password, and ensure that your Account information is accurate and up-to-date. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Account even if such activities or uses were not done by you. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorised use of your password or your failure to comply with this Section.
- We take all complaints very seriously and aim at responding to your complaints as soon as possible. All complaints should be addressed to customercare @essendrinks.com.my or you may call 013-9272628
- All prices are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and applicable taxes are included when indicated.